Lemur Big Talk 10.01.18
Date: 10th Jan 2018 @ 9:07am
Happy New Year and welcome back to the Spring Term!
This week we are reading the story, 'How To Lose A Lemur' by Frann Preston Gannon. So this week's Big Talk image is of ring-tailed lemurs!
Share the image with your child. Talk about what they can see. Here are some questions you could ask:
* What can you see? What are these animals? (lemurs)
* How many lemurs can you see?
* What do the lemurs look like? Can you describe them? What colours can you see?
* Do all of the lemurs in the photo look the same? How are they different?
* Where do you think the lemurs are going?
*How do lemurs move? Do they always crawl?
Here is a video that we have watched together this week:
As always, we would love to hear your child's responses and ideas! Please post on our blog below so that we can share their ideas.