Easter Big Talk! 26.03.18
Date: 26th Mar 2018 @ 10:27pm
Easter Big Talk
This week we are learning all about the sorrow and joy of the Easter Story and the children are developing their understanding of why we celebrate Easter. Please share the following image with your child and talk to them about what they can see.
Here are some questions you could share:
* What can you see?
* Where has this bunny come from? Has it hatched from the eggs? Why is it in the nest?
* What else can you spot in the nest? What might be inside? Which colours can you spot?
* What can you spot in the background?
* At what time of the year do we celebrate Easter?
* Can you think of or spot any signs of Spring or new life?
* Can you remember why we celebrate Easter? Why do we feel sadness on Good Friday? What happened on Easter Sunday?